If it happens that you are not able to configure your outlook express or microsoft outlook with the auto configuration option, you may try to configure the account manually.
*We assume that you have set up your email account at the cpanel.
For outlook express:
1) Click on Tools [at the top left menu] >> Accounts >> Mail >> Add >> Mail..
2) Enter display name
3) Internet email address, the one you created at Cpanel
4) Choose POP 3 for incoming mail server
4) Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
5) Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
6) Enter email@example.com as the email account name
7) Password is the one you have set up at the Cpanel
**Do NOT use capital letters in your email ID.
That’s it. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.